How do I place an order?
- Start by selecting a product category from the Shop menu at the top of any page.
- From there you can select a product.
- Once you find something you love, fill out any necessary options listed on the page (like name or font choice) and click "Add to Cart".
- Once you are finished shopping, click on the Cart at the top of any page and proceed to checkout.
- Once you fill out all of your billing and shipping information and finish your order you'll receive a confirmation email within a short period of time.
Why can't I add 3 different names to the 3 different pacifiers/bottle bands in the pack?
- All 3 items in a personalized pack must have the same name to ensure fast processing time (all of our pacifiers are engraved individually which takes time), and to ensure that our personalized items remain affordable for everyone.
I ordered the wrong item; how can I change it?
- If your order has not Shipped, we will honor all corrections made within a reasonable timeframe. Your order must be modified before you receive your shipment notification email. Please Contact Us for any changes to non-shipped orders. Please include your order number, email address used to order, and the change you would like to make. Depending on the changes requested, we may have to generate a new order for you.
- If your order has Shipped, you will need to follow our Return/Exchange policy. We cannot make any changes to your order once it has shipped.
How do I Return or Exchange my products?
- If your order has NOT shipped, please Contact Us and we can make the necessary adjustment for you.
- If your order has Shipped, Please see our Return & Exchange Policy.
- Please note: We do not accept returns or Exchanges on ANY Personalized item.
Product Questions and Care
Will the name come off of personalized product?
- Our personalized products are PERMANENTLY engraved.
- The name will not come off with regular use which includes, but is not limited to, Sterilizing, Boiling, Dishwashing, or Dropping.
There is water inside of my pacifier, why is this?
- This is something that is not limited to Ulubulu pacifiers due to the vast majority of all pacifiers in the world market being 'air vent pacifiers'.
- The air vent is what has allowed the water inside the nipple and it is perfectly normal.
- The pacifiers must be able to take in air and water to prevent children from developing bad tooth positioning.
- If water gets into the nipple during cleaning, it can be gently pressed out afterward and the nipple will fill with air again. Simply squeeze the water out after cleaning and let air dry.
How do I sterilize my pacifiers?
- The first thing you should do before putting our pacifiers or anything into your babies mouth is sterilize, sterilize, sterilize!
- You can sterilize the pacifier by boiling it in water for 5 minutes and letting it cool. Then, gently squeeze any excess water out of the nipple.
- There are other products on the market that do a fantastic job of sterilizing such as microwave sterilizers and some top-racks of dishwashers.
- Our pacifiers are so awesome that you will never have to worry about the name or expression rubbing, chipping, or fading off.
How safe are your products?
- Our products are BPA free, Phthalates free, free of lead and other harmful chemicals.
- Our products conform to all US Federal standards for baby products and safety.
- It is our goal to provide the safest products possible for you and your loved ones.
How do your pacifiers compare to major brands?
- We strive to bring high-quality children products to the world. Our pacifiers are in every way just as high quality as the major brands you are used to seeing and buying every day, if not better.
- Our orthodontic pacifiers compare closely to NUK® brand pacifiers.
- Our symmetric pacifiers compare closely to MAM® brand pacifiers.